Multimedia for your website or publication
Making an impact, whether in lead generation or training, requires concise and clear communication that engages the whole person. I can help you write, edit and publish information, online and off.
- Books & Publications: printed books or ebooks of any format
- Podcasts & Audio Production
I have done a few logos over the years.
Custom Artwork and Graphics
I work with “real artists” as needed, since I don’t consider myself one. However, I often do simple artwork and photographic manipulation, which saves time and is often exactly what is needed. If you need something other than photoshop art, I can bring in a range of artists, depending on what you need.
Miscellaneous Technical Illustrations:
(See the 3D Web page for 3D models)
Here are some of my posters from virtual world events:
I can do a range of video production and editing. I specialize in desktop training video, 3D "machinima" animation and normal video production and editing.
Here is a simple video that I created from saved artifacts for a mortage burning party:
Introducing Opensimulator and the 3D Web
OpenSimulator is an open source multi-platform, multi-user 3D application server. It allows you to create a virtual world, from a small one on your laptop, to a massive multi-user grid running in the cloud. Just as links allow you to go from one website to another, a facility called the hypergrid allows you to travel from one opensimulator virtual world to another. Virtual worlds on the hypergrid are used in a variety of ways. Training exercises and simulations such as Emergency Response and Military Simulations, have found Opensim as a useful cost-effective tool. Schools and universities find Opensim to be a good way to deliver immersive distance learning, and several universities have full virtual campuses. Conferences and business meetings also benefit from immersive 3D collaboration. Filmmakers use Opensim to create cost effective real time 3D animation, known as Machinima. And, of course, people have fun with virtual gaming, art galleries, performances and social action of all kinds.
Virtual Reality, 3D Interaction and gamification, 3D printing are getting ready to explode into the next big thing (once the hype cycle dies down). Will your business be ready to take advantage of it? We can help!
- Add 3D interactive elements to your website
- Convert your brand to a virtual world
- Virtual apps and servers consulting
- Metaverse In-world meetings, conferences, training, events & consulting
- Online training, demos and games
- Machinima animated video (e.g. video shot in a virtual world. Here is a brilliant example)
- Machinima sets and models to generate production storyboards
- 3D models and objects for use in the Metaverse, printed in 3D or shared on Sketchfab.
- You can see some of my other models in development on Sketchfab.
- The model below shows the potential of what can be done:
Meet me in a virtual world or learn more
- I conduct virtual meetings in Sococo Teamspace. Upon request, I will give you a web link to drop into my virtual office whenever I am in. I can help you get set up with resources like this.
- I provide a page of useful apps that can be used in either virtual world or web conferences. You can access that here.
- I also have a virtual office and conference center in Digiworldz on the Pirate's Atoll virtual world.
- You can learn how to get online/in-world and visit my virtual office and conference center here.
- You can read about some of the virtual world services I offer here.
- You can read more about what is happening with business and virtual reality at Hypergrid Business.
- You can find places to visit on the hypergrid and find events on OpenSimWorld.